Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Holding on through the storm...

Ok. So I'm glad to share a little GOOD in the midst of all of our chaos. Again, I'm intentionally keeping this from Facebook because I prefer less people know my business. Whoever reads here, must have some serious interest and not just in gossip :)

As I mentioned in my last post, this summer Joseph and I will transition to a permanent separation. Because of this I have had to line out a few things - with the Lord's favor and leading of course! You may have read on facebook that I purchased a new/very used car. It's a '97, but I'm in love with it :D. My mom and I have decided that for the short term at least, the girls and I will be living in one of her houses. Mom and I will get to help each other a good bit this summer. Part of my willingness to move back to the metroplex involved whether or not the girls would be able to attend Trinity (where I went to school). I am happy to say that not only will they get to go to Trinity (TCA) next year, but that I will also be working there! I will be helping in a few roles around the school - like in the secondary lunch room. But my main function will be at the Eagle's Next (After school program) Coordinator. I will be in charge of the after school program at Trinity! YAY. And Grace and Ava will be able to be in there with me.

What all this means:
  • Though I will be traveling almost 60 miles a day, I will only have to do the round trip ONCE. 
  • I will not have to find childcare because I will be at the school with them. 
  • I will get to have the 12 month pay out option. This will divide my salary over 12 months instead of 9. (straight talk: get paid for Christmas and summer!)
  • I will have every day off that the girls have off! 
  • My only real worries will be if one of them is sick or if my car breaks down.. so lets pray for healthy children and for my car to stay in good working order :) 
I know there is still a lot of "bad" going on, but I am so thankful for the favor God continues to show me and how He truly DAILY takes care of me. I'm glad to have something to look forward to next year - I'm feeling a little bit like things will be OK. Keep praying! Loving the blessings!
<>< Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment